Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Day Late

Or a week late... Depending on how you look at it.
I wanted to post a few pictures my very talented little sister took over the weekend when we celebrated Gabriel's birthday, a week late because of the lingering sickness in the house. Then yesterday got away from me. What was to be my Wordless Wednesday is now a Thursday post which means I get to add my commentary, right?

Little Gabe is such a cutie I am not sure I should add anything to these sweet pictures. He is definitely a photogenic little boy, but maybe I'm just biased.


Look at that smile, I don't think it is just me... He's a cutie pie! A cutie pie that is growing much too quickly.
His temperament is as sweet as his smile. Unless, of course, someone is taking away a toy he would like. He also has some fussy moments when he isn't being served food fast enough. I thought it was only teenage boys who would eat you out of house and home, but this little one is very fond of eating. He knows the crinkle of wrappers much too well.

He makes up for it with his cuddling. His sweet kisses melt my heart, until he uses those teeth to bite my cheek. Then I yelp, he laughs, and is lucky that sweet smile keeps him out of trouble.

No comments: