Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

I am joining in again even though I posted pictures yesterday too.

{pretty}
I love the altar at our parish decked out for Easter. The music, the flowers, the little ones in their finest clothes, the incense, it all seems so joyful I just want to shout "He is Risen!"

{happy}
It makes me happy to bring a little of that joy home to share with my family.

{funny}
Leave it to Joseph to come up with all kinds of new uses for his Easter basket.

{real}
Because of the rain, Grandma's famous Easter Egg Hunt had to be brought indoors. 400+ eggs filled with candy hidden throughout our little home. Also, reality set in when I noticed in almost every Easter picture of sweet Gabe he is wearing just his onesie. He fell asleep and then made a mess of himself at dinner before I got a single picture of him in his tie. Oh well! It just means he has to wear it again, preferably on a sunny day so I can get a good shot :)

For more contentment visit:
tiny blog chickens2-2

1 comment:

Amy DM said...

Cute little boy with his easter bucket. :)