Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Break

I unintentionally took quite a blogging break... Here's hoping I can get back into the swing of things.

One reason for my break has been our lazy, but insanely early, mornings. These three think if the sun has risen (and sometimes even if it hasn't) they should be up.
 The horrible lighting here lets you know this was a particularly early morning. Juju's hair and expression strangely mimic that of her mother's on those early mornings when I stumble to the coffee pot.

This summer, though, I have become adept at cold brewing my coffee (although I simply use my french press). I have had a hard time getting used to making the coffee the night before, but it is sure nice to have it ready first thing in the morning. It is also nice that cold brewed coffee has a higher caffeine content. I've sure needed it to keep up with these little ones, even if it hasn't helped me keep up on my blogging.

No comments: