Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Back in the Groove

Blather on about why I took a blog break, then link to the new posts... That was the note I left myself about this post I wanted to write about trying to once again get back into the swing of regular blogging.

My guess is that with a smile like that, this little one is going to provide me with a lot of blog worthy material!

The truth is I'm busy. With eight kids to keep up with, a new pregnancy (blog announcement coming), school, laundry, fatigue, dinner, and countless other distractions, the blog just fell to the wayside. Then I started remembering why I started this blog in the first place. Not as a space that would have a major readership, but rather a family space to remind me of all the special blessings my children bring me each day. Many years ago I kept a digital journal of the funny things Hannah and Catie did as toddlers. I would have forgotten so many of them if I hadn't written them down. Now with the dog and pony show my home has become, it is more important than ever to chronicle our adventures.

My life sometimes--running around in circles and everything all a blur!

Hopefully in the coming weeks you will see more posts from me. I'd like there to be new posts about all of our current happenings, but also some "make-up" posts of all the special events that took place during my blog absence. Here's a list of what I hope will be some of those posts:

Where We Are Now
London
First Day of School
Christmas
When Eight Isn't Enough
Gabriel-isms

Birthday Posts:
Hannah
Mary
Catie
David
Peter
Gabriel

OK, that list looks intimidating. I'm just going to do my best.

2 comments:

Ana Maria said...

Yay! So glad you are blogging again. We were just having a conversation between blogging friends over whether the blog is dead with the popularity of facebook, twitter and instagram. I refuse to believe that the blog is dead.

Ana Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.