Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I wish it were Sunday...

Yesterday, I woke to a smiley, content, little baby who nursed and fell back asleep so I could more easily get everyone ready for Mass. The steam rising over the shower door reminded me how blessed we are. To top it off, my wonderful dh brought me hot, toasted, and perfectly buttered (this is an OCD quirk of mine) cinnamon raisin bread from Panera. We then headed out for a beautiful Palm Sunday Mass. It was a peaceful morning.

This morning, well let's just say peaceful wouldn't be an adjective I would choose. Fussy babies, yucky diapers, bloody noses, and grueling Math lessons have been the order of the morning. Even Banana remarked that there was just something about Monday mornings, and this Monday morning has been a doozy. Not exactly the way I wanted to start our Holy Week; but as dh says, how you begin is not as important as how you finish.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

You have a very wise dh! :)