Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Printer Trouble

DH here,

Recently, DW announced she needed one of those new-fangled all-in-one printers for school. You know, one of those devices that copies, scans, prints, faxes, gets-up-in-the-morning-and-makes-coffee machines. Last month we found one at a local office supply store and I spent an evening assembling and installing the machine. I offered to train her on it, but she claimed it was intuitive and didn't need training. Until this morning.

DW calls me at work saying the new printer isn't working. It sounded like it was printing, but nothing was coming out. So she presses the copy button again, and again, and AGAIN. Same thing each time, no printout. It sounded fine to me, so I asked her to look in the output tray... "Where's that?" my DW innocently replies.

Turns out she had eighteen copies of the same math page...

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

So what's your point exactly?.....