Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Hair Days

Today the girls and I went to breakfast with Grandma. While I took the potty-training one to the restroom, an older gentleman made his way from the other end of the restaurant. He smiled at my girls and then proceeded to tell my mom that Juliana needed a new barber. This child? A new barber? I think her hair is too cute. I like the smiles and comments. Someone in Church thought we had intentionally given her a mohawk. Besides, it's fun to watch her hair bob up and down on her soft spot!

2 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!!! She is precious!

Jennifer said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog today. I just noticed you are a new follower of my blog, Camp Homeschool. Welcome. I love your little babe's hair. Our son had crazy hair, too. My favorite comment was by a host at Applebee's. He looked at our little guy (about 10 months old) and remarked that he had been trying to get his hair to do that for 22 years. He said it just wasn't fair that some had all the luck. Good luck with the adoption process. Joseph is becoming quite the popular name. We have 5 baby Joseph's all under 1 in our group of family and friends.