Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Complications...

My sister has had too many of them lately. Please keep her in your prayers. This weekend they found a clot in her heart and this morning she was told she has had some tachycardia. She has been in the hospital almost a week and is tired, nauseous, and in some pain.

Another sister is having baby number 6 this week. He is currently breech and we are all hoping he will turn and she will avoid a c-section.

I did have a nice Mother's Day. Dh took me out for Chinese and Starbucks. I also got a good dose of Sudoku. The girls made nice cards for me and little Juliana even found my pencil and left me some artwork on the wall.

4 comments:

Regina said...

super sweet of juliana. nothing but the best for her mama
keeping your family in prayer
r

Herd Momma said...

Too sweet. I am so sorry to hear of your sister's complications. Praying she is out and better soon. And I no likey c-sections. First two babies natural, twins c-section. I NO LIKEY. best wishes to her.

Kim H. said...

Praying like crazy for both sisters!

Glad you had a beautiful mother's day. If Starbucks is involved, he's pretty much a gem in my book! (Of course, in real life I know HE IS! :)

Hugs, honey!

Karyn said...

I am continuing to pray for your sister :) and adding your other sister to my prayers as well..our babies have minds of their own :)
Hugs