Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Making Up For Lost Time

I had forgotten how tiring first trimesters can be. Although it was unintended, blogging has fallen by the wayside (along with laundry, vacuuming, and any other household chore beyond surface cleaning). In the past few weeks I have started some blog posts but never finished them. Dh has given me a birthday gift of a night off, so I am hoping to get to post a few of them.

I have also been a little hesitant to post about our pregnancy. I don't want to jeopardize anything with Joseph's adoption. I am posting these entries now mostly for my own benefit. There were a couple of milestones, thoughts and events I want to remember. Since I am scrapbooking and journally impaired this blog is as good as it gets for me.

P.S. Pictures will hopefully follow tomorrow, I am too tired to get to them tonight :)

No comments: