Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Best Seat in the House

Our little Gabe (Gaby Baby is his current nickname, although I am sure he won't tolerate that too long) finds the floor a pretty dangerous place to be. Not only are there 7 people walking around, there is a little two year old boy who likes to run his cars and trucks all over the floor. The baby becomes a favorite makeshift garage or collision center for the cars (and occasionally the boy too). To save him from impending disasters, I keep little Gabe off the floor. As a result, he is a little behind his peers in the sitting up department.However, he is not behind in his desire for solid foods. He carefully watches every bite I take, he hones in on my spoon and makes many attempts to intercept whatever goodies are making their way to my mouth. Now that it is time to start some solids, I needed a place to sit him. There are already two highchairs monopolizing too much space in my kitchen, so I am not open to another high chair. I found this seat a few nights ago and it has worked beautifully. In fact it has become a favored seat...
For girls and boys...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Alex loved her bumbo! Now she is all over the place!!!

Laura said...

Oh my.
Adorable.

Herd Momma said...

so so fun. And I am LOVIN' the header photo!!

Anonymous said...

I love checking up on your posts from time to time... love your family!