Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome Mary Elizabeth

Our dear Mary Elizabeth made her entrance into the world. Her c-section was much easier than my last, and she and I are doing well.

It is amazing how even though this is our eighth child, those first cries still bring such joy. It just never grows old. 

There's just something about newborns. Mary has the cutest, but longest little baby toes I've ever seen. She has started making those sweet little noises when I am not quick enough to feed her. She even had a few little baby sneezes yesterday.

What an amazing blessing we have been given.



4 comments:

LisaE. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Kim said...

Awww so sweet. There is just something so amazing about newborns. We have a Mary Elizabeth too. Beautiful baby :)

Shelly said...

She is truly a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing your joy with us! Mary Elizabeth is a lovely name too! Praying for you and wanting to bring a meal soon!

Phil said...

Nikki,

I'm in the process of visiting many Catholic blogs, and must say you have the best title graphic I've see yet! It really made me laugh. Catholicism should be fun, nice work.

Phil