Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why I am not a photographer

You'd think with my fancy schmancy camera and eight kids to practice on, I'd eventually be an expert at getting good baby shots. You'd be wrong though. I spent quite some time trying to get a good 3 month picture of baby Ellie smiling. Yes, believe it or not, this little one is already three whole months old. She brings us such joy and smiles so often I thought for sure I'd be able to capture it.

I waited until too late in the evening, so the lighting is terrible.

At first she just looked at me like I was some kind of crazy woman and the black camera just mesmerized her.


Then we were photo-bombed by Joseph.


When I finally got a smile, I didn't have the camera ready.


Then all the little siblings wanted in on the action.


My favorite picture with her sweet smile, but my camera focused on her onesie.


This was when I decided to call it a wrap and let Aunt Amy try later.

No comments: