Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Bucks


We are going up north this weekend for a little family trip so I won't be around for the first day of college football. This is a big deal to me, I have been looking forward to this day since January.It should be noted that along with a few favorite hymns and lullabies, Carmen Ohio is one of the first songs my girls learn. My 2 year old has been known to break out a "Drive, Drive on down the field..."

Now Saturday we play Youngstown State so I will be content listening to the game, unless I can convince my dad and dh to take me to a sports bar. Under normal circumstances I think I could convince my dad, but Saturday we are visiting a museum that has an exhibit of classic cars. We are going to see the Vatican Art, but my dad... well let's just say he has a thing for classic cars. Dh will also take convincing as he knows that all of us in a sports bar on a college football gameday means he is basically alone on kid duty. There is only so long 3 young girls can be entertained in such an environment. So for this Saturday, I will make the small sacrifice of only listening. This will of course have to be repaid on Sept 13 when we take on USC. I am off-duty that day!


OH--IO!!

No comments: