Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

More Babies

There were four families that travelled together to Chongqing to pick up their babies. All of the girls are about the same age, only a month apart. It has been fun to get to know these other families and to have at least a few other people who speak English. I double checked yesterday and no one is in the witness protection program so I am free to post their pictures.
Here are the babies. It was too hard to get them all to look. I hope we will have an easier time when we try to take the famous red couch pictures.
This is Juliana and Kate. They are only three days apart in age.

This is all of the moms with the babies in the new jackets the orphanage bought for them. From left to right you see Juliana, Kathryn, Taylor, and Zoe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All beautiful! How wonderful!

Kim H. said...

Oh my word - those are the most precious, beautiful little babies EVER! And that Juliana, I want to squeeze her up and give her a bajillion moochies on her sweet little face!!!

Can't wait to see you -- hopefully Chirstmas day Mass? What Mass are you going to go to?....no pressure....I promise I'll contain myself!