Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My Christmas Miracle

I've not been faithful at keeping up the blog. I'd like to say it is a new year's resolution, but the truth is life with so many little ones often gets in the way of blogging. I wish I could get to it more. I like remembering the life we've lived. God willing I'll post more, that's just the best I can do.

See this little one... 
She just celebrated her first Christmas. It was beautiful. She had a little cough, ok a big cough that had me worried. Still, by Christmas, she was her smiling beautiful self.

It reminded me that last Christmas was very different. A year ago I went from feeling overwhelmed at the thought of a new baby to immeasurable grief when I thought we'd lost her. Then feelings of elation when I saw that sweet little heartbeat on the ultrasound monitor. How blessed am I to have had this year with her.

You can read that story here.

1 comment:

bobbi said...

It has been awhile since I have visited your blog. Congratulations on your beautiful little one!! i will by more often. :-)