Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt A

My baby sister is turning a quarter century today... Happy Birthday A!

I know you are all wondering why a picture of pink shoes? Why not a picture of Aunt A? Aunt A loves all things pink and these are the gorgeous shoes she treated herself to today. If they had them in lime green, I might have splurged too :)

Really, my problem is that my new laptop is having the same problems with the image editing program that my old laptop did. So, in order to get a good picture, I would have to turn on the desktop. I guess Aunt A is spared for today. Dh is working on the technical glitch, so she may not be spared long.

Here's hoping you have a great day and a year full of blessings Aunt A!!!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Happy Birthday to the owner of those new, sassy pink shoes! I love 'em!

Birthday HUGS!