Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Warning Bad Joke Ahead

What did the fish say when he hit a wall?
DAM hehehe

Tonight I have hit the wall. Our first week of school is pretty much over and I am spent. There is laundry on the couch that is probably wrinkled and will have to now be ironed (who am I kidding I'm just going to throw it back into the dryer), laundry in the machine hours away from that lovely mildew smell, dinner dishes piled in the sink, kids still not in bed and running around like wild Indians, and a thousand other items on my To Do list that should have been taken care of last week.

My response... I'm going to bed, or at least upstairs to watch some mind numbing tv.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Oooh, that reminds me - I have to switch my laundry - every other day I've got a mildew-ey load. Ugh.

I hear you on the laundry and dishes and mind-numbing tv. It sounds so much better than folding that basket of laundry that's sitting on my couch too - no lie, a basket of whites - which I hate because there's so much of it. Ugh.

Project Runway here I come.