Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

We have our TA

This weekend we received word that our Travel Approval document has arrived at our agency's office. We are one step closer to travelling. We now wait a day or two to hear when our Consulate Appointment will be. This will largely determine our travel dates. We are still hoping to make it home in time for Christmas, but we are really cutting it close. We will most likely arrive home Christmas Day. If all goes as planned, I have 9 more days to finish packing, get all our paperwork together, get all Christmas decorating and shopping done, and clean my house so that I am not totally embarrassed when Mom or Aunt M open a closet door.

It feels so good to be one step closer to our little Juliana! I am praying we hear soon about our CA. I am still a little apprehensive about missing all of Christmas. It is also so hard not to have the dates set in stone. I like control, I had no idea how hard it would be to have everything out of my hands.

It is a good lesson for advent. I wait and busily prepare...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Continued prayers for you!