Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Feast of St. Therese


The Internet has revolutionized the way we celebrate Feast Days here. There are literally bazillions of ideas out there. I have a little of a craft handicap. I am not totally devoid of craftiness, but I am not particularly talented either. I need easy-to-follow directions with few complicated steps. Here are two we used yesterday:


St. Therese Sacrifice Beads: http://thelittleways.com/how-to-make-sacrifice-beads/ these were surprisingly easy and I had everything on hand.

St. Therese Coloring Pages: http://tiredtwang.blogspot.com/ this site had amazing saint pages to color. I was a day late on the archangels, but the girls enjoyed the St. Therese pages.

1 comment:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

I am so glad your girls enjoyed them. They did a great job coloring them and those sacrifice beads are such a great idea.

Congratulations on your new little one! I hope the time flies until you have her in your arms.

Great music by the way. I could sit and listen to your blog all day!